• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Classroom Certification-FEATURE REQUEST!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like a very simple LMS requirement that is lacking in Prime.

I have worked with several other LMS platforms and all of them have the ability to set the course to be repeated. Certain training is required every year, every three years etc.

In Prime only Certifications can be used. Certifications do not allow classroom training or blended courses. It may be a surprise to Adobe that classroom training is still done, but in the real world this option is important.

Since I can not find a feature request/bug reporting option, I will complain here.

TOPICS
Course instances , Course module

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate Prime is missing a lot of customizable features. You Currently can not:

1. Manually complete a certification with any date other than the current date.

2. Submissions can not be dated. I use this for outside training. I can have a learner submit (upload) a certificate from a training course but I can not input the actual completion date anywhere. The Learner transcript only records the date the outside submission was approved. Not the information needed in the real world.

3. Easily change the language preference of the UI

4. Learning Plans do not recognize historical data. Currently the learning plan only recognizes the act of completing a learning object, not whether the learning object was completed in the past

5. Customizable certificates (badges). Unable to pull in active field or user profile information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK Forgot one!

If you create an External Certification you can not upload any historical completion dates. This almost makes the feature useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources