• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clients payment options.

Participant ,
Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to start my own eLearning company. I would like learners to pay online to use my content e.g. I have some content. A user comes along and would like to register for the particular module. They click self registration..... BUT... before the user is alowed to register they are billed for the training content. Is this possible using Captivate Prime? From what I have seen this is aimed at companies with employees and cannot cater for somebody like me and my needs.... or am I mistaken?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We currently do not support eCommerce functionality but that is in our near future roadmap.

Hence please look forward for our future updates.

Regards

Mukul

Captivate Prime Engineering Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We currently do not support eCommerce functionality but that is in our near future roadmap.

Hence please look forward for our future updates.

Regards

Mukul

Captivate Prime Engineering Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any idea how long this will take? Will the costing model support small companies like mine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please drop a mail to captivateprimesales@adobe.com and provide details of your company size and exact requirements.

We will get back to you.

Regards

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post is 2 years old.. Has there been any new development? It's really hard to find answers on this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact question as well. What is the best route to take if using prime to allow ecommerce? Been 2 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Prime Users,

Thank you for your interest in this new feature enhancement in captivate prime. We are considering this feature however, this would take some time for this enhancement to come.

Adobe Engineering is taking this feature requirement as a long term goal.

Alternately, we have few clients who has build their own ecommerce portal and integrate Captivate prime courses successfully.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pranav Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources