Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Configuration of SSO with Microsoft Azure AD

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2016 Aug 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

Anyone knows how to configure the SSO login via Federated ID with Microsoft Azure from the Adobe side?

According to this help Configure Microsoft Azure for use with Adobe SSO you need that your Domain has been claimed in the Adobe Enterprise Dashboard, but I don't have access to the Enterprise Dashboard.

I've configured all the necessary from the Azure side, I just need support with the Adobe SSO side.

Thanks in advance.

RM.

TOPICS
Course settings , SSO configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Adobe wasn't much help on this issue, but our IT did some digging and found the answer on another forum. Below is the site that fixed our issue.

https://techontip.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/logintorp-auto-select-relaying-party/

Hope this helps,

Dennis

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please check your inbox and let us know if you need any more information from our end.

We have sent you the metadata file(which needs to be imported) to you on your email.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello RM please let me know how your single sign-on (SSO) implementation is tracking. My company's tech team is using active directory to implement SSO. At this point, we have been at it since the 2nd week of August. Interaction with Adobe Prime's support team has been less than stellar. I would like to hear how your experience was.

Good luck,

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this? We are implementing right now and once the user clicks Log On from the landing page, they are taken directly to our ADFS page. Once there they have to click Log On again and then are directed to Prime. No other program that we have that uses SSO does this but they have the same URL for the AD.  Is there a setting we are missing that will push through the ADFS page and right into Prime?

Thanks,

Dennis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ICSI Writer.

My company put SSO implementation on the back burner for now. There were internal technical issues we needed to address first. At this point for me, I'm not sure when I'll be able to launch SSO.

I suggest, if you haven't done so yet, jump on a conference call with the Adobe tech team to talk through the issue and brainstorm solutions.

Good luck!

Regards,

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe wasn't much help on this issue, but our IT did some digging and found the answer on another forum. Below is the site that fixed our issue.

https://techontip.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/logintorp-auto-select-relaying-party/

Hope this helps,

Dennis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources