• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Configure SSO for external users with Azure Active Directory B2C in Captivate Prime

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the need to configure access to Captivate Prime with SSO using Azure AD B2C. I have completed the Azure side but when I do the ACP part, the users are not synchronized and it is not possible to register them through the links of the groups. How is the user of the DA linked to the ACP user?

Is there a guide or tutorial that I can use? I followed the step by step of this link but said that I should contact Adobe technical support to complete the ACP side (Is this true?). Thanks for answers.

TOPICS
Course settings , SSO configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you testing in a trial or a paid account?

If paid, have you worked with Adobe to enable SSO?

(Working with Adobe to enable SSO on a paid account is a simple but required step.)

If your account is not yet a paid account, feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to help get that done.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156

Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Claudio,

As discussed in the Ticket to support, this issue is resolved to your satisfaction.

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,

Pranav Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources