Continue with failures.

New Here ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not find a way to continue with the following learning modules in captiva prime. every time I finish a new module and I use the continue button, module 1 is started again. so you have to go directly to the modules. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Thank you very much for your time.

Inked13_LI.jpg

TOPICS
Course module, Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the next module a live Virtual Classroom or Classroom module?

If it is and has a scheduled date, then until that module is complete 'Continue' will bring you back to the first module in the series.

Feel free to contact me directly if you like.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156

Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Senior Account Manager for Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LolaMartinez AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

walter I really appreciate your answers, it is difficult for me to speak to the United States since I live in Mexico, besides that I do not speak very fluent English LOL. Returning to the topic, the modules are normal captivate modules, made in CP 2019 uploaded in SCORM. this course consists of 3 traditional modules and the 4th is an activity. If you have any experience I would appreciate your reply Many greetings

AleCaptura.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines