• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Course flow on Captivate Prime

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded six individual Captivate programs as part of a course. People who have tested the course have found problems effectively leaving the course.

I want them to be able to complete a segment, then return for the next segment. The course setting is "ordered."

How do they properly close out of a segment when finished and be sure it completion is recorded?

Each Captivate program (module) ends with a quiz. The setting for the quiz is now "attempted quiz" vs. "pass." this may solve part of the problem. But the setting for each quiz score slide in the Captivate program is "continue." Could this cause the close-out problem? If so, what should the setting be to make the modules distinct - yet still add scores at the last module?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Course catalog , Course instances

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

One module in a course will automatically continue to the next module until the end of the series.

Typically at the end of a series of modules a 'Learner' will select the 'x' at the top right to exit the 'Fluidic Player'.

NOTE: if the 'Table of Contents' or 'Notes' pane at the bottom right is open, then the 'x' to Exit does not appear.

If you have additional questions or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manag

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One module in a course will automatically continue to the next module until the end of the series.

Typically at the end of a series of modules a 'Learner' will select the 'x' at the top right to exit the 'Fluidic Player'.

NOTE: if the 'Table of Contents' or 'Notes' pane at the bottom right is open, then the 'x' to Exit does not appear.

If you have additional questions or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156

Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources