• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Course Instance deadline not beyond 6 months?

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Team, I can't create a Course Instance beyond 6 months into the future!! Is this correct? I would like to have an instance with a duration of 12 months (to create a Learning Plan with) but everytime I save it, it falls back to 6 months in the future.

Why is this and can this be changed somewhere?

tnx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noticed that it only goes beyond 6 months when you include a Classroom Module, which has a later date as the 6 months into the future. You then can remove the Classroom Module again afterward, and the new deadline will remain

PS: When doing this, the Default Instance now becomes a deadline!!! (when that was the active instance for that course) The deadline is then the date where the Classroom Module was set on. this will also remain, even after removing the Classroom Module in the course again.

It's a work around, but a though one.

Better would be to be able to set the deadline 1-2 years from within an instance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources