• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Course NOT updateing in Certification

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated a URL in an activity within a course that is part of a certification. The course content, other than this URL, was not changed.

When accessed directly, the course activity module points to the updated URL. However, the changed URL is not being propagated up from the revised course to the certification.

If I delete the certification and build a new one to make this change available at the certification level, then I lose all existing certification data for users who have already completed the certification and won't be due to re-certify for another 20+ months.

Seems to me that this is a bug in the system. Anyone feel differently about this or know how I can force the certification to update to use the latest version of the course?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Let us reproduce this behaviour at out end.

I will update you on the same.

Thanks

Deepak Gahlot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Could you send us the screenshot for the same

Because we tried reproducing the issue at my end and both the URLs are getting updated.

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deepak,

I’ve tried to document the entire process I followed in the attached Word file. Hope this helps identify the problem.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Hoyt

Training Developer

Quest Aircraft Company, LLC

[personal information removed by moderator - see this on email signatures]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

It seems like some of the information has been removed due to security / privacy reason.

I have sent you a private message.

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Deepak,

What happened to this issue? I've not heard anything further from anyone on this subject.

Thanks,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources