• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Course not Updating

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with Captivate Prime not reflecting the updates I've made using Captivate to modules.   I will make the update, save it and then click the publish to Prime option.  It acts like it is updating but when I go in and view the module it is the old version. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

If the project is published from Captivate to Captivate Prime successfully then there could be a few things that we can check. 

1. If we are publishing the project to the Correct Captivate Prime account or not. 

2. If the project is updating the existing module or is it being published as a new module. 

3. If the "publish to Prime" option in Captivate successfully publishing the contents or not. 

Kindly share a preferred callback number and time with me so that I can arrange a callback for you to get the issue analyzed. Or else you can reach us using the support channels in the below link. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate-prime

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources