Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Course start date?

New Here ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

At my company we have created new employee training and have published it in Prime.  We would like to make instances of the course available ONLY during certain dates.  I see where we can set due dates, but I don't see how to block access to a course until a specific start date like I have done in many LMS systems.  Is there a feature in Prime that allows us to set a start date for a course instance?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randy,

This feature is not available in Prime currently. One option you may try is to select "Enrollment Type" as "Manager Approved" while creating the course. This way it will prevent the learner to attempt the course unless approved by the Manager.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mayank_M,

Thanks for the reply.  I appreciate the information.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources