• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Course Waivers & Documenting a Learning Experience

New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Is there a way to waive a required course for certain users in an assigned learning plan? For example, if an entire branch is assigned a learning plan that includes Microsoft Word as a requirement, can I waive this particular course for individuals that already have experience and use it on a daily basis?

2. Can users document their own learning experiences by adding it to their learning transcript? For example, if an employee attended a session at a conference and wanted to list it on their learning transcript, can they submit a learning experience for approval?

My company is currently using SumTotal's LMS and these are features that work really well for us. I would like to switch to Adobe Prime, but I can't if these features are not available.

TOPICS
Course catalog , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am Mukul from Adobe Captivate Prime Team.

Thanks for raising your queries here as it gives us a chance to understand your thoughts, requirements and answer them to your satisfaction.

Adobe Captivate Prime already provides an ability to the Administrators and Managers to Mark Complete certain courses incase they believe the learner is already well aware of the topics under discussion.

Adobe Captivate Prime allows you to create a course which requires learners to provide a submission. Thus submission can be a summary of their learnings from an experience they received outside the learning platform. It could be a completion certificate of a training they subscribed and completed externally. Thus a course can be created to allow learners to provide their experiences from the conference they attended. Learners can then go ahead and submit their documents and get it approved.

You can give it a try by creating a trial account from here.

Also refer to the documentation here to know more about submission activity.

Incase you have any questions, you can get in touch with me at mvlele @ adobe . com

Regards

Mukul

Adobe Captivate Prime Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Miranda.

You can also try the test out feature that allows the learner to skip content.

Regards,

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources