• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CP files

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me how to open CP files?  I'm on a newer version of Captivate that won't open them, and I need access to some old course files from 2013.  Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Course instances

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

You may refer to the below link which discusses about how to open .cp files in newer versions of Adobe Captivate. It will also redirect you to the correct cummnity for Adobe Captivate. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate/old-captivate-files-cp/td-p/5811931?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically the forum answers just tell me what I already know, that current Captivate versions won't open .CP files.  What I actually need is a link to download a version that will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dan,

Kindly reach out to the Adobe Captivate team for the download links. They can be reached at tcssup@adobe.com.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources