Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Manager account by Api?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am building an app where i need to create manager account by API into create prime account but when i check the docs there is about only for learner and admin accounts. I am looking API for to manage authors and managers. Its very urgent, i found all over the internet but nothing found solution so please response with valuable solution as much as possible.

I only found this api docs:

Captivate Prime API

Thanks

TOPICS
Course settings , SSO configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Captivate Prime a user becomes a Manager when they are identified as the Manager for another user.

So, to do this by API's, use the API's to update the 'Manager' filed in the profile of any other user.

The Author Role can be added using a 'PATCH' command.

See: Captivate Prime API

Feel free to contact me directly.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156

Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources