Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a quiz ?

New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have watched a guide on making a course with Captivate Prime. He had a quiz/test at the end of each module.

I searched a bit around and found some answer that said they are created in Adobe Captivate. Then looking at that, i see that i need to pay hundreds of $ to do that.

Is that really so, to make a quiz/test in Captivate Prime i need to buy the Captivate program/app too, to do this ?

All the best

Carsten

TOPICS
Course settings , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not have to use Captivate to create your quizzes in Captivate Prime.

To create a quiz in Captivate Prime simply load up a quiz created using one of many different authoring tools available on the market.

Captivate is just one of the favorites because of its power, but you could also use tools such as Adobe Presenter, Adobe Presenter Video Express, or other non-Adobe authoring tools.

Just load your quiz up and Captivate Prime makes sure that the learner can access it with no downloads required, through the Fluidic Player. The Fluidic Player allows you to deliver videos, PowerPoints, audio, pdfs, word documents, interactive content and quizzes in one consistent interface.

Feel free to contact me directly if you like.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156

Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer Walter

I'm not so familiar with those author applications. So to be more clear about what is possible to use with Captivate Prime. It's just a program that can make a quiz/test and then i can upload it and it will work, no specific file/quiz type ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captivate Prime is a Learning Content Management System.

Choose your authoring tool and just publish your quiz/test as eLearning industry standard AICC or SCORM compliant content (usually to a .zip file).

Then upload and Captivate Prime will deliver, and track for progress and completion, as well as answers, scores and success.

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources