• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CSV Upload Error

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload a CSV file to add multiple users using the Captivate Prime Sample CSV file.  Although Captivate Prime tells me that my file was uploaded successfully, the import log gives me two errors. 

1. An internal Error has occurred or

2. Error while processing user group due to cyclic dependency.

TOPICS
Course settings , Self enrollment

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CSV should have Managers at a row somewhere above those they manage, so that the manager is loaded first.

Cyclical dependency may indicate that someone is shown as Manager to their Manager.

Anyone can contact me directly with questions or needs - Walter Zweigle 585-899-5300 x156 or Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

While uploading the CSV, please consider the following points: -

• Please mention Manager’s Email id in place of Manager’s Name in the csv
  • Before including Manager’s email-id for any employee, always ensure that the Manager is first added as an employee in csv
  • For any employee who is the senior most in the hierarchy and is not reporting to anyone, please mention Root in place of Manager’s email

If possible, email me your csv, I can check if there is any error.  I can be reached on nisarora@adobe.com.

Best,

Nisha Arora

Email: nisarora@adobe.com

Contact number: 4085361207

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue.  I can't seem to upload a csv successfully even using Adobe's test CSV examples. 

Can I add users in bulk in Captivate Prime applicaiton?

I have about a 1000 users.  I even tried the FTP integration with no luck.  For something as basic as CSV upload it shouldn't be this complicated.  The headers on the system are Name, Email, Profile, Manager and Employee ID.

Any ideas or suggestion feel free to contact me directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Could you please send the CSV that you are trying to upload.

Regards,

Pranav Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure what email address do you want me use.

Thanks

-Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources