• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distinguishing internal and external users through the API

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just signed up for a trial subscription for Adobe Captivate Prime, in order to test the API feature.

I'm wondering what types of users the GET /users query (located here Captivate Prime API ) returns. Is it both internal and external users, or only one of them?

If both are returned, is it possible to distinguish (via the API) users based on if they are internal or external?

I'm also assuming that we as a company only pay for internal users, while third parties pay for the external users, right?

My goal is to retrieve the number of users I'm paying for through my own account only.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Course settings , SSO configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

I discovered that the GET /users query has a "userType" attribute, which for my (internal) users says "Internal".

I would assume then that it would say "External" for external users.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I discovered that the GET /users query has a "userType" attribute, which for my (internal) users says "Internal".

I would assume then that it would say "External" for external users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources