• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe Host User Group Meetings for Captivate Prime Admins?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if Adobe hosts user group meetings for CP admins? If so, where can I sign up? If not, is there interest in starting one from the community?

Another LMS vendor I used to work with hosted these types of meetings and I found networking with other Admins in like businesses very beneficial when troubleshooting, problem solving, and finding work arounds in the system. We would also combine our forces together to ask for development items and enhancements.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love this! We are fairly new to this system and it would great to get some insight from those with more experience in CP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not aware of an existing users' group (other than this forum).

That said - Clarix Technologies is Adobe's value add channel partner for Captivate Prime.
We provide our clients with the benefit of free live support and training and best practice information based on real use cases of our many clients. We also work directly with Adobe's Captivate Prime team to help bring our clients needs to the attention of the product development team.

Feel free to contact me directly if your company would like to know more.

Walter Zweigle - Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Senior Account Manager

585.899.5300 x156 |zweigle@clarix.com | http://clarix.adobeconnect.com/wz-meeting/

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources