• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ECommerce Integration with Adobe Captivate Prime

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I have the students sign-up and pay directly from Adobe Captivate Prime using an integrated eCommerce engine?

TOPICS
Course settings , SSO configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find out if this is possible, but unfortunately, I don't think it's available yet as it's no where on the website or mentioned in any forums.  I'm pretty sure it would be under the connections menu or there would be a custom connections option, but it doesn't appear to be an option.  I hope someone from Adobe will provide an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible directly, you will need another service to protect the pages until payment is received.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to be able to sell each class separately.

How would one package the applications for sale, and how do we integrate to ecommerce, and what ecommerce works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources