• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ecommerce integration

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2016 Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to all this - I have 7 elearning courses ready to go,. How could I integrate an ecommerce facility with adobe captivate? So users only access the material once they have paid a course fee? any help, gratefully received!

TOPICS
Instances , SSO configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Greetings...!

Currently Captivate Prime does not have e-commerce facility inbuilt . E-commerce is in our plans and will be integrated to Prime in future . If you are using Adobe Captivate to create the course then you can upload that course on your website or any LMS that has ecommerce facility .

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why have an LMS that requires everyone to join your community but we can't charge?  I've watched an hours worth of tutorials trying to figure out how to charge a fee then found this post.  What is your proposed work-around or solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info @Mayank_M! We are currently testing many LMS for introducing enterprise eLearning. Captivate Prime has made it to be one of the first choices - but there is critical show-stopper: the missing e-commerce feature.

Could you estimate, when it'll be integrated or link to a roadmap so that we can implicate further developements in our descision? Would be great to get an idea whether this will be this year, in the next 5 years or maybe some day...

Thanks in advance,

phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any update on this, this is 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CoSo Cloud does offer a few ecommerce templates that work with Prime.  Feel free to contact me if you would like to see an example.  robert.porter@cosocloud.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robert, can you contact me about this solution, need a ecommerce connection to my Adobe Captivate prime like yesterday. Thanks.  bsmith@gmail.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob, could you introduce more detail about your solution, we are looking for it to integrate with Adobe Captivate Prime. 

Thanks.

attainwork14@attainj.co.jp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, we offer B2C and B2B models.  There are a variety of options for both models as well as integration considerations with existing customer management platforms.  Additionally, you have the option to use our preferred ecommerce engine or your existing engine if the API's are available.  Attached is an info sheet on our core B2C options.

For additional information and to discuss your specific use case, you can reach me via email at robert.porter@cosocloud.com 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources