ecommerce integration

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to all this - I have 7 elearning courses ready to go,. How could I integrate an ecommerce facility with adobe captivate? So users only access the material once they have paid a course fee? any help, gratefully received!

TOPICS
Instances, SSO configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Greetings...!

Currently Captivate Prime does not have e-commerce facility inbuilt . E-commerce is in our plans and will be integrated to Prime in future . If you are using Adobe Captivate to create the course then you can upload that course on your website or any LMS that has ecommerce facility .

Regards,

Mayank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why have an LMS that requires everyone to join your community but we can't charge?  I've watched an hours worth of tutorials trying to figure out how to charge a fee then found this post.  What is your proposed work-around or solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info @Mayank_M! We are currently testing many LMS for introducing enterprise eLearning. Captivate Prime has made it to be one of the first choices - but there is critical show-stopper: the missing e-commerce feature.

Could you estimate, when it'll be integrated or link to a roadmap so that we can implicate further developements in our descision? Would be great to get an idea whether this will be this year, in the next 5 years or maybe some day...

Thanks in advance,

phil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any update on this, this is 2019

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CoSo Cloud does offer a few ecommerce templates that work with Prime.  Feel free to contact me if you would like to see an example.  robert.porter@cosocloud.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robert, can you contact me about this solution, need a ecommerce connection to my Adobe Captivate prime like yesterday. Thanks.  bsmith@gmail.com 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines