• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Electronically Sign Documents?

New Here ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to host documents in Prime that can be electronically signed and submitted? For instance, if I have an Employee Handbook that new employees must read, is there a way to have a form associated with the handbook that employees electronically sign and submit to verify that they have read and agree to the terms in the book?

I know I can put a form in the Job Aid section, but the user would still have to download a copy and submit the form through email or print. I'm trying to have the form signed and sent directly from Prime.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This may not be what you're looking for but what I've done in the past was upload a simple captivate course with the document either linked or pasted and then add a text entry box on the last side that requires the users signature to have the course marked complete. The last slide has instructions that says something to the effect of "By typing my name below I acknowledge that I have read....".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources