• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enrollment Profile Disabled

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, External manager is getting "Enrollment Profile Disabled" when trying to login in to LMS. Anybody else experiencing the same problem? Any help would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Course settings , Self enrollment

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm...

What things have you looked at so far?

I would start by logging in as Admin and investigating the External Users section for any clues.

You can see an expiry date and status for the group they are in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stagprime​,

Thanks for a quick response. I've checked the external users sections. The group is active, and the expiry date is end of this month - so everything good there. The thing is that apparently users (all except for the group manager) are able to access the LMS. The group manager managed to access the platform the first time (to register), and after that, they got the message "Enrollment Profile Disabled" while trying to access the platform.

Any ideas? I'm totally clueless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that the manager is a part of (or was a part of) a different profile that was disabled?

Could it be that they simply tried logging into an old one using a link that was cached in their browser history?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stagprime​, Thanks for your reply!

Yes, the manager was a part of the other group as a user, so I deleted the user, instructed her to re-register using the provided link (after deleting the cache), but she still got the message that her email id is already used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi milanm71339349, are the login requirements turned on? and did the manager used the link in the verification email?

Also, do you see the manager as learner in the Seats used section? If not, are there still seats available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fkeijmes​,

Thaks for the reply! Logging requirements field is empty, she said she used the link in the verification mail. No, I don't see the manager as learner, and there are seats available. I'm puzzled, to be honest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the feeling that the manager is not automatically setup as a learner. The first time the manager logs in maybe he's added as manager, but is not yet included as learner maybe?

at least as long as that person is not setup as an active learner, that issue probably will not be solved.

I had the same issue a couple of months ago, but I don't know how I solved it exactly as I was new to the system then. I believe you need to send an email to prime support to get this solved if your re-registering won't work. good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I thought that even though the person has a group manager role, they would automatically be added as a learner as well.

Thanks a lot for your help, I guess I'll have to reach out to the prime support to get this issue solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

milanm71339349​ is the used Manager email an email from an Internal or External user?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue but had made the mistake of not clicking the "Status" button to the on position, since that was an extra step that you have to do. Once you do that self registration opens up and enrollment is allowed. I hope this helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources