• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every Captivate Prime user must have an Adobe ID?

Explorer ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I had resolved this question but I've just come across something that suggests the answer I thought I had, is wrong.

It seems that every user of Captivate Prime must also have an Adobe ID. Is that correct?

I am saying this because I've been watching the Lynda.com course titled: Adobe Captivate Prime Essential Training and Dr. Pooja Saisingh clearly says it is mandatory in this course.

Can someone please verify?

TOPICS
Course settings , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Hi There,

You do not need an Adobe Id for each user. You can use Single Sign On (SSO) where you can use your own emails or any similar Id for verification purpose. However, you must required an email address for every employee but can use the SSO ID for the ID field if you prefer in csv.

You may also refer the following links to see csv import and user enrollment procedure in Captivate Prime-

How to Upload your HR Data (CSV file) into Adobe Captivate Prime LMS - YouTube

Self Enrolled and External Users in Adobe Captivate Prime - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

You do not need an Adobe Id for each user. You can use Single Sign On (SSO) where you can use your own emails or any similar Id for verification purpose. However, you must required an email address for every employee but can use the SSO ID for the ID field if you prefer in csv.

You may also refer the following links to see csv import and user enrollment procedure in Captivate Prime-

How to Upload your HR Data (CSV file) into Adobe Captivate Prime LMS - YouTube

Self Enrolled and External Users in Adobe Captivate Prime - YouTube

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources