• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exclude a user group from Learning Plan?

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community!

We are in the process of developing some training that branches off into 2 courses in the LMS. Our goal is to create an automatic trigger at the end of part 1 that prompts the enrollment into part 2 using the learning plan feature. However, the issue comes to wanting to exclude a small number of teams from receiving the part 2 enrollment.

I was wonder if there is a way to exlude user groups vs just selecting specific groups. We want all but the small number to be pushed into Part 2. This would be easier to exlcude a smaller number group than include the other numerous groups.

The only other thing I can think of is to do manual enrollments to control who gets Part 2.

TOPICS
Completion criteria , Course settings , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a work-a-round to accomplish this?    I have a similar situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunetly, we had go the manual route. 

The other alternative is to have the trigger only use the groups that we need to include vs excluding the small number of groups. It was easier to do the manual enrollment process for our purposes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

Currently, in the Learning Plans, we only have options to select user groups. There is no way to select a larger group and exclude a smaller subgroup from there. 

I will raise a feature request for this logic to be added to Prime Learning Plans in the future. 

Thank you for your patience and support. 

Kindly let me know if any further assistance is required.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources