Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Submissions not Visible

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team

The activity module/file submissions have been made by many of our learners but in the instuctor's dashboard it only shows a few.

What could be the issue?

We have received screenshots from learner however, can not see those submissions in the instructor dashboard but can see a few.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team.

We do not have any such issues reported with submissions yet. We need to take a look at the issue to help you further. 

I would request you to contact us using the support channels in the link below. We will try our best to help you resolve the issue ASAP. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate-prime

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried calling on the phone number, waited for an hour but it didn't connect. So i have also sent an email. Earlier tried chat support as well but that didn't work as well. Let's see if i get a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My apologies for the inconvenience. 

Kindly message me your contact details with the location and preferred time window. 

I will arrange a callback for you accordingly from the support team.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Did you ever get to the bottom of this issue?  We've just started using the file submission function and they're not displaying in the instructor dashboard.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Lynda5CA8 , try looking at these things:

1. I have created an instance (with a date and time) and assigned in instructor's name to that instance

2. I know which instance my learners are enrolled in. (it sounds silly, but it's the biggest mistake I've seen. Learners could be adding their submission to "an" instance, but not the same one where the instructor is assigned)

3. When the instructor logs in, the submissions are not in the "past" tab. The instructor is viewing the correct instance, matching the learners enrollment

Otherwise, the support line is here https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate-prime where the Cp team can view into your issue via screen sharing or something similar.

Please let us know what you find! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources