Fillable Form in Prime

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a fillable form that I can upload to Captivate Prime. I use Captivate 2019. It is possible but has some serious flaws.

Is there any instructional design software that may do a better job?

Issues with Captivate:

1. Each text entry box requires it's own submit button (can be fixed with a huge amount of advanced action programming)
  2. Captivate is looking for a correct answer to score where I just want it to score if the text entry box is filled in

If anyone has a better option let me know. Thanks.

TOPICS
Course module, Course settings

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PCS Custom Training​ please contact Captivate Support team and they will be able to assist you the page you are trying to create.

Contact email: tcssup@adobe.com

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to contact Customer Support. I have not heard back.

Richard I  Stedman

/If you can’t run, you walk. /*/

/*/If you can’t walk, you crawl. /*/

/*/If you can’t crawl, you find someone to carry you./

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PCS Custom Training​ Please send an email to captivateprimesupport@adobe.com and we will forward your query to the concerned team.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did talk with customer Support. I do not think Captivate is capable of providing a true fillable form. The current use of Validation and a "Submit" button for each TEB makes it very cumbersome.

I think that Adobe would provide its customers with a great tool if they made the necessary changes to captivate to do just what I want.

Slides with multiple Text Entry Boxes and a single Submit or Continue button per slide

Recording the answers even when there is no correct answer(for questions like Name, Address, Phone Number etc.)

Using the quiz score reports to access the data entered

I can dream and hope!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines