Getting a Storyline 360 course to score in Captivate Prime

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks
I've just completed a course using Articulate Storyline 360.  It has a quiz where the learner has to attain 85% or greater to pass.  I publish it the usual way, SCORM 1.2, and I get the zipped file.  I can begin to create a new course and add the content, however, with the Storyline file I don't get the option to set the Completion Criteria.  From what I've read I should be able to use any elearning tool and load content in the LMS.  Can anyone help? I did a quick test where I loaded a test file which was done in Captivate and using that format I was able to get the Completion Criteria option. What am I missing?

Thanks

Geraldine

TOPICS
Completion criteria, Course settings, Learning program

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Geraldine,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team.

We can edit certain settings in courses made with Adobe Captivate authoring tool in Prime. As Captivate is Adobe's product, we have this option available in Prime. We can edit the completion criteria of Captivate courses as an Author. 

However, the same is not available for any other Authoring tool like Articulate Storyline. You need to set up the completion criteria while creating the course in Articaulate. Prime will simply follow the same setup.

Kindly let me know if any further assistance is required.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines