• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello, I need some help. Two part question

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking at getting Captivate Prime for my needs as a corporate trainer. One of my key characteristics I look for in an LMS is being able to have quizzes or exams that if a student fails, the second attempt comes up with a different set of questions and answers. The second part of my question is does anyone have advice on using Captivate prime without using Captivate? Or is it beneficial to use both? 

TOPICS
Completion criteria , Course settings , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate Prime supports content authored using tool such as both Captivate and Adobe Presenter produce, which randomizes question and answers, pulls from a pool of questions (in the content), and allow for multiple attempts.

Captivate Prime also allows for other ways of automatically assigning learning objects based on business rules.

Answer to Part 2 - You can definitely use Captivate Prime without Captivate for just about any other content, as well as for social learning (includes authoring tool), and integration with virtual Classrooms (especially Adobe Connect) and amazing mobile experiences. Just to name a few reasons.

Feel free to contact me directly and I'll be glad to discuss your needs and options.

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kyler,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team.

zweigle@clarix.com: Thank you for the awesome response. 

I think you have covered almost everything here. 

We can always user Question pool in Captivate to randomize the questions in each attempt in Prime. 

If we use Adobe's tools with Prime, they are better integrated with Prime and help you create awesome content and experience for your user with lesser effort. 

Kindly let me know if any further assistance is required.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources