• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Housekeeping Reports

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get a excel report that lists all of my users AND their manager? I need to delete some users who were managers so I need to assign a new manager first. How can I get a report of all of the employees and who is their manager in Captivate Prime?

TOPICS
Course instances , Job aids

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will move your question to the Prime forum, this is the Captivate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To see current managers...

From Reports>Excel Reports select 'Learner Transcripts' filter 'Learners' and the 'Learner Transcript' tab of the resulting excel file will show 'Manager' field (usually one of the last - far right fields).

If you already have a CSV file that you intend to upload to make changes, just keep the managers at the top rows, and change the 'Manager' field for each user, then upload a complete file with all users including managers and learners.

Feel free to contact me directly. Walter Zweigle 585-899-5300 x156 Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources