• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How did you market Captivate Prime to your users for product launch?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you use internally to market Captivate Prime? We are implementing Prime next month and want to have our users excited about the availability of an eLearning platform.  How have you presented this to your group?  What courses did you promote initially?  What materials did you prepare?  Are you willing to share any emails you sent out the your organization to get them excited?

Best,

Pam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Pam.

Great question and so glad you are thinking about this.

I'll share a bit of my story.

My company launched our Prime LMS in September 2016.

Prior to the launch I did the following:

• About two months before the soft rollout I wrote articles in our company's internal newsletter (some highlighted courses in the LMS)
  • Created a graphic for branding purposes
  • Created an infographic explaining our blended learning approach
  • Held a scavenger hunt

The roll out of coincided with live workshops I was also during in our branches across the country. During those sessions I got a chance to speak to people directly about the new system and demo some of the content for them.

Beyond the "launching period" I encourage you to continue marketing, refine your messaging, and be sure your executive team are your brand ambassadors. Leadership needs to be talking about the new system and learning and development overall and why its important (if you can, get them to lead the way by taking some courses in the LMS themselves and sharing their experience with the org).

I wrote a detailed article about our experience here (page 54): Training Industry Magazine - November/December 2017

Wishing you success!

Regards,

Thomas H

Master Electronics

BTW, feel free to reach out any time Thomas at Master Electronics dot com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources