• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create a report that tells me which courses a user has completed?

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I create a report that tells me which courses a specific user has completed? I don't want the 'statistics' or count of how many courses a user has taken.  I want to be able to pull open a report for a user and see all the courses (by name) that the user has completed.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Jen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't look like you ever got an answer to this. I had the same question and learned that this will be addressed in a future release expected in July 2016.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry guys, yes. This is often called a transcript. My understanding is that it is expected as a new feature in July. You can get the specific reporting data for each course using the by course detailed reports, but this is essentially aggregated reporting, then filtered by individual learner. That's expected in the transcripts. You can get the aggregate data filtered by other fields, eg. Manager, job role, even by course - but it isn't yet available by individual learner - and probably the chart format isn't what you'd want here anyway - you'd likely want something more like a formal transcript, to more easily see the information. Below are a couple of shots of the aggregate data from reporting by completions in case that's of some help.

Screenshot 2016-03-28 14.20.26.png

Screenshot 2016-03-28 14.20.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources