• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete modules?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2015 Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I delete a module in the ACP module list?

Thanks, Rick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2015 Nov 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once a module is created, it cannot be deleted or retired.

If you don't want to use the module, just don't add it to courses.

If you want to update the module, please click the module name from library and change the module name, tags, content, success/completion criteria accordingly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's really crappy. I just started a trial of the app, and you're telling me there's no way for me to delete all of the preloaded modules (tutorial videos and examples) from Adobe? So I've gotta keep those hanging around, clogging up my workspace or redo them as my own modules? But if I don't match the amount of modules that you've already set up, the extras will just remain there? What a crock —

Mod note: Please don't use profanity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This absolutely unacceptable. ACP should at least provide the capability for admins and authors to hide or archived modules.

Since the modules can't be deleted, a work-around I am trying currently is to overwrite both the content and text fields in the existing modules with replacement files and information.

Still...Adobe...what was the thinking behind that decision?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed that's not practical. Kindly consider in the updated version the possibility of deleting.

For now we will just edit the old ones and the Adobe standard ones to have the content I am looking to have up. Sadly though the versioning will no longer correctly apply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I understand the deleting of modules is on the Prime road map.Courses weren't able to be deleted but as of a few days ago they now are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that note, could you please add how these can be deleted?

Best regards,

Hala

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

c'mon please make possible to delete the modules. To be practical it's not forece change names. It's make both options possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is really a bit poor that you cannot delete a module!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its 2016.... In this day and age, I can not delete something I created online?
100% unacceptable. This is a basic function of all applications. We are considering paying over $1000 dollars for software that does not allow you to delete?
This has seriously shaken my confidence in Captivate Prime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is why I changed vendor!

Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, what did you move to?
We are still looking and have checked out (roughly), Udemy, Coursera, Degreed, Bridge, edX, Codecademy, Crunchzilla, Atrixware, Paradiso, DigitalChalk, Blackboard, Moodel, Edmodo, Schoology, Brightspace and a few others.
None (including Prime) do what we want.

I am all ears for any other suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my consulting practice/clients, I moved to Litmos.com. I also like TalentLMS which is very similar.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Blessings, Rick

Rick Mann, PhD

Director of Graduate and Professional Studies

Professor of Leadership and Strategy

Skinner School of Business and Technology

Trevecca Nazarene University

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources