Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I reset a learner's progress from a previous year

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have learners that went through my certification courses last year and are going through them again now.  Some of their statuses say "In Progess" because they didn't complete last year's training.  I need to reset their progress to "Not Started" for this year's training so I can track their progress.  Is there a way to do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

When a certification recurs, it creates a new child certification with a new certification ID. Can you try to un-enroll the learner and then re-enroll the learner onto the certification. Once done, guide the learner to re-take the certification. If the status still doesn't change for the learner, kindly share the below details and send the query to us at captivateprimesupport@adobe.com so that we may look into the issue.

1: Learner Transcript of the learner.

2: Certification ID and Name.

3: Learners emails address.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources