• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i set interaction data for a SCORM package

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just signed up with a Captivate Prime trial account to test if this is a platform that might meet our LMS needs.  Unfortunately I'm finding myself stymied out of the gate.  I've added a SCORM package that already exists for our content to the system as a module, and created a course featuring just that module.  When I started the course it opened and behaved more or less as expected (there were unexplained changes to the UI).  But when I quit the module after a few pages to check on the effectiveness of tracking, I was dismayed to find that on relaunching the module none of my progress had been saved.

I did some further digging to try to look at results for the module as an admin and got a message that, "The interaction data is not set for this content."  OK, that's something.  What is interaction data and how do I set it?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Learning program , SSO configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind of module is it? Captivate, Articulate, Presenter ?  in Captivate for example, there is an option to never send resume data, that basically switches off bookmarking.

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources