• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you make buttons and click boxes work in Captivate 2019?

Participant ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to get the buttons and click boxes to work and went through lots of articles and videos but none has helped so far.

Right now, I'm stuck on a video where you need to add these elements as variables. Then advanced actions is supposed to show up in the Actions section. But, in my case, the Advanced actions is not showing up. Any ideas?

I've tried copying templates and using the templates but none of them work. This really can't be that difficult.

I need to make 4 questions:

T/F

Multiple choice

Matching

I can't even get elearning templates to work or for them to contact me. So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Captivate Prime forum, for the LMS, not the authoring tool.  Let me see if someone can move you to the Captivate Authoring tool forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certainly let us know if you are interested in an LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oops Sorry about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

shannonm33467233​ Please send an email to tcssup@adobe.com and the team will be assisting you with the above query.

Please let us know if you have issues regarding Captivate Prime LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources