• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long for invitations to go out?

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've setup some users and I'm ready to invite them in now but no one has received their welcome email yet (have checked clutter/junk). How long does the welcome email take to arrive usually?

I chose not to send out welcome emails as I was setting up users, so as not to bombard people. Instead, I selected a user and then picked the 'Send Welcome Email' action but so far no one has received it (about 1 hour ago now). I did get a pop-up saying that the email was sent successfully:

invite.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Ah, ok I changed the Send Email setting back to 'Yes' for 'Welcome Email (Internal)' and emails are now going through straight away. Was tempted to delete my question, but it may be useful for someone else so I'll leave it up.

welcome.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, ok I changed the Send Email setting back to 'Yes' for 'Welcome Email (Internal)' and emails are now going through straight away. Was tempted to delete my question, but it may be useful for someone else so I'll leave it up.

welcome.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources