• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Disable CP Promotional Video to Play When Learners Sign Up and Log In for the First Time

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out that when Learners sign up and log in to their Course Page, they are having the Adobe Captivate Prime video playing and the tutorials displayed. Is there a way to disable these to show, mind me that the videos and tutorials are great, but the learners really don't need them.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that if you add your own custom announcement, it might disable the video or set it to off initially. Let me do some checking. While you can of course disable it with the tick box, I'll check with engineering to see if there is any way to switch it off by default.

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Allen, will await your answer.

best regards,

Hala

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The captivate prime video plays for users with admin & author roles only. There is no tutorial video for Learners. You can check it by adding a user via "Add single user" workflow and then login as this user.

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources