• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to re-enroll same learner again to same learning Program?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Friends,

I have a scenario for learners that have already completed Learning program with 7 courses in it. Now when they leave the company and rehired, how can i manage there reassignment to the same learning program for the second time. They will always see their history as completed. Prime support has recommended to have different versions on the program created and manually assign the courses to re-hires. I do not feel comfortable with this idea as imagine the pain for admins if this is going to be a long term plan 😞 for a global company with 1000+ employees with frequent rehires.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

-Supriya

TOPICS
Learning program , Self enrollment

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In order for the system to maintain accurate records the original completion is retained in the record store.

If an organization requires a second completion, then that could be a second instance of the original Learning Program.

The second instance could be automatically triggered as a Learning Plan for anyone added to group such as 'Rehired'.

Feel free to contact me directly.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Account Manager for Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156

Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources