i have created the course in adobe captivate,in adobe captivate prime cavrnus links are didn't open

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi..

i have created the course in adobe captivate tool in this course i gave Cavrnus room Links these links are opening in web browser but in adobe captivate prime LMS  cavrnus links are didn't opened.it shows the blank page.please help me 

sirishap15093486_0-1597663103286.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

Courses created in Captivate works fine in Captivate Prime. I am not sure what changes are made to the account when you have added "Cavrnus room Links" to the course. 

I would be happy to help you with the issue further. 

Kindly share your details with me so that I can reach you and help you further. 

Or you can contact our support team using the link below. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate-prime.

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi..Debiprasad_Maharana

Thanks for your response

First of all i need a clarity  does this Adobe Captivate Prime LMS supports the ''Cavrnus Room Links''?

if it accepts i will share my details with you to discuss  about this issue 

Regards,

sirishap

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sirishap,

Glad to hear from you. 

I am not sure what these ''Cavrnus Room Links' are.

Please share your contact details with us so that we can reach you and check the issue further. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines