• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Prime I created a second catalog - how do learners see it?

Contributor ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Prime I created a second catalog - how do learners see it? Even though I've enabled it and added shared it internally with all learners I still cannot see it separately when I login as a learner.

I did this because I wanted learners to EASILY get to this learning content instead of wading through the hundreds of courses we've got in Prime.

Thanks!

Regards,

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

TOPICS
Course catalog , Course settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

In Captivate Prime you can have many 'Catalogs' with content such as courses, learning programs, certificates and job-aids.

A Learner sees only one combined catalog with all of the content for all of the catalog's to which they have been given visibility.

If account Administrators have check the box under Settings>General to 'Show Catalog Listing', then if enabled, Learners can see the list of all Catalogs available for them. Learners can use this to refine their learning object listing.

To see ite

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Captivate Prime you can have many 'Catalogs' with content such as courses, learning programs, certificates and job-aids.

A Learner sees only one combined catalog with all of the content for all of the catalog's to which they have been given visibility.

If account Administrators have check the box under Settings>General to 'Show Catalog Listing', then if enabled, Learners can see the list of all Catalogs available for them. Learners can use this to refine their learning object listing.

To see items from specific catalogs a Learner can filter based on catalog as shown here:

Feel free to contact me directly with additional questions about Captivate Prime and/or Adobe Connect.

Walter Zweigle 585-899-5300 x156 or Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did it. Thanks Walter!

Regards,

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources