Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Individual Learners Quiz Scores through SCORM or xAPI

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am looking for some help with regarding the quiz score feature on the LMS. I have published a scorm file from Evolve Authoring in to Captivate Prime and when I run a report on the assesment part of the course, I can get an overall score for the learner but I can't seem to get a report for the individual questions.

The customer support for the authoring software has suggested that Captivate Prime may not be able to report on individual learner interactions and has suggested publishing it through xAPI.

Can anyone confirm if I can get individual learner interactions from a SCORM file or do I need to use xAPI? 

If I need to use xAPI, can someone please explain to me how to use it. I have followed the tutorials and I am completely lost. The terminology has me confused and I am not sure what goes where.

Any help on this would be great. 

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

You should be able to track the Quiz scores by users and by questions in the UI by going into the course as an Administrator. 

Please go into the course and navigate to L2 Quiz Score section. Here you can see the scores and export the report in excel format as well. 

Debiprasad_Maharana_0-1594048760449.png

Kindly let me know if any further assistance is required.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debiprasad,

Thank you for the prompt response. Yes, I can get the overall score for each learner

shayrew_1-1594049089929.png

but I can not get any data for each individual question.

shayrew_0-1594048999142.png

Is there a way of turning this on in Captivate?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Glad to hear from you. 

May I ask have you tried to export the Excel report using the option "Export Quiz Score" on the page?

This should give you the answers the users have chosen for each question.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes I have. The excel export option is only available in the “By User” tab. There is no option available in the “By Question” Tab.

By Question.png

Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Kindly find a sample L2 Quiz Score report attached below.

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:66d53e2d-c996-4701-9856-bbc50c1182f1

Please follow the screenshot to understand how to check the answers chosen by the user for each question. 

In this course, I have 5 questions and the report shows the answers the user has chosen for each question. 

L2 Quiz Score.png

Kindly let me know if any further assistance is required.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I understand the report and that is exactly what I want but I don't know how to access it. There is no option to run this report on my dashboard. Do you know how I can get this report on my dashboard? Is there a button or something I need to push to give me that option? At the moment, it is only letting me run an overall score report and not the indiviidual question report.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You should be able to download the report from this option. "Export Quiz Score".

Debiprasad_Maharana_0-1594108851032.png

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can export this file for the by user tab but not the by question tab, The by user tab yields only the below information in the excel export.

shayrew_0-1594111573811.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for the details. 

The user shows "unattempted" for this course.

However in order help you further, I would request you reach us on call/chat/email using the details in the link below. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate-prime

I would like to check the course you have and the reports in order to help you with the issue. 

In case any settings needed to be changed in the Authoring tool, we will help you with the same as well. 

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources