• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interface Languages for Captivate Prime

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any plans by Adobe to get the interface languages into more options? If so, by when?  I see the current list. I am asking because I need the interface language to be in Arabic.

Thanks

TOPICS
Course settings , Job aids

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not an Adobe staff, my comment is what we heard from Adobe.

Adobe would consider localizing Captivate Prime only when a large volume of licenses are sold to the Arab World, we're talking over half million licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can work with Adobe and you to see if this can happen.  We have Global customers and have helped to get several languages added. You can email me directly at and we can discuss your needs and the potential for Arabic to be added.  Also confirm in the email if you are looking for the admin interface or the learner interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Captivate Prime is currently available in English(US), French, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Korean and Dutch.

Let us know your requirements of the languages you are looking for and the licenses and we would be able to shed more light on the query.

Thanks,

Madonna James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the list of interface languages currently available for users to select:

Per Adobe's Trial and FAQ information... 'Adobe Captivate Prime is currently available in English(US), French, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Korean and Dutch. The learner app is further available in Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese and Italian. More languages like Indonesian, Arabic, Polish, Thai and Traditional Chinese will be added in 2019.'

The current list of supported 'Content Languages' is as follows:

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources