• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Learning Calendar available on other roles? Or is there a similar feature?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Before Captivate Prime we did not have a centralzied place where our trainers could reference to see other trainings scheduled, and as a result they were scheduling sessions on top of each other. Now with Learning Calendar I think it will solve the problem, but I'm wondering if there's an non-Learner view of the Learning Calendar, or if there is some other way to easily view a list of the dates/times of scheduled sessions?

I would love for them to not have to flip back and forth from Learner to Administrator to schedule a session

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

The Learning Calendar is only available for the Learners at the moment not to other roles in Prime. 

When a Virtual Classroom or a Classroom session is created, we do sent email invitatoins to the trainers and learners. 

So the Trainers can see the schedule using their regular Calendar app to see the session timings.

Kindly let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources