• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

L1 Feedback enabled but not showing

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've followed all the info on here about enabling the L1 Feedback for my course and I've opted to 'Show questionnaire immediately after course completion'.

I sign in as a Learner and I take the course but after course completion nothing happens? On one occasion it did try to load something but now it does absolutely nothing. I've tried on desktop and through the app. No joy. And I don't seem to be able to re-set the learner status from 'Completed' to 'Not Started' so I'm having to create more and more test users and test email addresses. It's driving me a little insane now, any help greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Course settings , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right I think I see what's happening.

I have a Learning Program called Steel Fundamentals.Under this Learning Program there are two courses, one called Modelling Fundamentals and the other called Steel Detailing. I wanted to get L1 Feedback at the end of the Steel Detailing course so I set the L1 Feedback for the Course but enrolled the Learner to the Program. When I signed in as the Learner I completed both courses within the Learning Program it didn't trigger the L1 Feedback form to appear.

However, it with appear if I enroll the Learner directly for the Steel Detailing course and not via the Learning Program.

I can set L1 Feedback at Learning Program level by clicking 'Learning Programs' in the left hand menu, selecting 'View Program' under the program I wish to collect feedback for and enabling the L1 Feedback under both 'Instance Defaults' and 'Instances'.

L1-feedback-fix-Instances.jpg

Now when I log in as a Learner enrolled to the Steel Fundamentals Learning Program the L1 Feedback appears, but the Learner will answer the feedback based on the program as a whole rather than for one course contained with the program.

I short, you can't get Course feedback from under a Learning Program, but you can get Learning Program feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources