• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Learning Plan - Customize questions in L1 Feedback

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I'm looking to see if there's a way to add custom reaction questions (like you can in a specific program or course instance) to your L1 feedback associated with the auto instance generated for a Learning Plan?  I know an alternative would be to create a specific instance and have learners assigned to that specific instance, but I want to assign a timeframe (ie. 14 days) for the completion date as you can using a learning plan rather than a specific date (ie. February 5th) like you have to assign in the instance. 

TOPICS
Instances , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

In Captivate Prime, a Learning Plan creates its own instance, Auto. When you choose a group, for example, All Learners, then by default, all learners in the Learning Plan get enrolled in the instance Auto.

When you save the learning Plan, the instance Auto appears as an option in the Select Instance drop-down list in the Learners section of a course.

Since it is an Auto instance hence the L1 feedback cannot be enabled. 

As you have already mentioned that the best approach to this would be create your own Instance and then enable the feedback on the course. 

Regards,
Abhijeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources