• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Learning Plans for Automated Groups supporting If then logic

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To avoid manual groups and adding users (hundreds) to these groups. Would like to be able to user automated groups with granular if then filtering. For example if member is located in Baltimore and they are a Manager assign SuperDuperTraining to them. The location and role auto groups are constantly updating so we never miss an assignment of mandatory training.  Thanks for considering a solution for this. 

Regards,

-D

TOPICS
Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps a system of custom fields would work for you...? It is a strategy that works for me in my scenario.

I set up some custom fields so that when a user creates their account or logs in - they respond to the custom fields.

Perhaps they select Baltimore from the location dropdown and Manager from the role dropdown.

Then make rules for the Learning Plan such that anytime someone is added to a certain group or groups - they will auto enroll in a course. The Plan rules should also work if you assign someone to another group. Creating the custom fields will auto create profiles with those tags.

You may want to investigate that as an option depending on how complex your groupings become.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Stagpipe, I think your last comment encompasses the situation, "...depending on how complex your groupings become". Since we have a high degree of automation, the groups are barely manageable. I think some improvements will be made in the future because these groups are not even efficient for viewing beyond a certain number.

All the Best,
-D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team.

It would be easy to discuss the issue with you on call and help you further.

I would request you to contact us on using the details of the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate-prime

Regards,

Debiprasad Maharana

Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources