• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

link your adobeId to your prime account

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i link my AdobeID to my PrimeAccount? The cache is not the problem.. tried with several browsers, but not working.

thanks for help.

kind regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Don,

Once you receive the welcome email from the LMS, you get an option to sign in with an Adobe ID or Create an Adobe ID. This step links the Adobe ID to the Prime account.

Now, If you want to change the Adobe ID to another email ID then, you may contact your Admin for the LMS so that they may edit your Profile and change the Adobe ID from there.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Abhijeet

Thanks.. but i already changed the mail-adress but still got the error message.. 

Why that?

thanks for help

kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pablo,

I have sent you a private message. Kindly share the requrested information so that we can look into the issue,

Regards,
Abhijeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhijeet

I did not get any private message from you in my inbox. Can you please send me again the mail. Thanx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhijeet 

Although I clicked on the welcome email from the LMS, I encountered the same problem as Don..can you share the fix for this please. The error message reads as follows:

"No user found for the given adobeid email in this account. Please link your adobeid to your prime account before logging in. account id= xxxxx"

Thanks 

Riduan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Riduan,

Glad to hear from you. 

I would request you to contact the Captivate Prime account administrator to make sure you are registered in the account first. Once you are registered in the account, the error will not show up anymore. 

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_0667.png

Hello I am recieving the same error message can I get some assistance please. I tried to create an account. Then I received an error message that an account already exists. 
Next I attempt to login with the email and I received another error message that me adobeid is not linked to prime account. Please help thank you! 

IMG_0666.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam also experiencing the same error message as stated below!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Glad to hear from you. 

I would request you to contact the Captivate Prime account administrator to make sure you are registered in the account first. Once you are registered in the account, the error will not show up anymore. 

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting the same error please help to sort this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this error.  I have no idea who is my Captivate Prime account administrator, or how to find out who they are.  Can you help?

Trish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @PScarlett,

Can you please share your email address and the URL you use to log in to your LMS account?

We can try to find the details and help you further. 

You may share the information with us at learningmanagersupport@adobe.com.

We will help you further.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same problem. Could you please help me?

Marcos36768870922n_0-1713271846954.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources