Exit

LMS Hosting and Application Access

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a few of questions about the 'back end' of the LMS:

1. Does Adobe have access to all content on the LMS, or is it solely owned by the licence holder?

2. How is the content hosted?

3. Can the UI be modified to suit a company's branding, colour scheme, etc.?

4. When a course is exported, etc., will the Adobe name be in the URL or just the company's address?

Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Does Adobe have access to all content on the LMS, or is it solely owned by the license holder?

Response: Adobe's Product Specific Terms of Service for Captivate Prime can be found here: http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/terms/enterprise/pdfs/PSLT-CaptivatePrime_NA_20...

2. How is the content hosted?

Response: Captivate Prime is one of Adobe's Enterprise Cloud offerings, running on Amazon Web Services.

For more details see the technical overview: https://helpx.adobe.com/nz/captivate-prime/administrators/_jcr_content/main-pars/download_section/do...

3. Can the UI be modified to suit a company's branding, colour scheme, etc.?

Response: Yes, the UI can be modified with company branding colour scheme etc.

API's also allow Captivate Prime to run 'Headless' inside of a parent portal.

And each course can be branded with a 'Card Image'

4. When a course is exported, etc., will the Adobe name be in the URL or just the company's address?

Response: I'm not sure what you mean by 'exported', etc., Each account has a url that such as http://clarix.captivateprime.com

Anyone can contact me directly for additional information and answers to questions about Captivate Prime.

Walter Zweigle 585-899-5300 x156 or Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am a part of Captivate Prime Team in Adobe. Please share your contact details on nisarora@adobe.com and I will be happy to answer all your questions and provide you with relevant collaterals.

Best,

Nisha Arora

Account Manager- Captivate Prime

Contact No: 4085361207( US)

Email ID: nisarora@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources