• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logging in

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my advocates is trying to login after she registered, she is getting this response..."No user found for the given adobeld email in this account. PLease link your adobeld to your prime account before logging in. accountld=65701"

Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Course module , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if the case is the same for you but I encounter this a lot when I have an enrollment where the student already has an Adobe account and they try to log in with it rather than actually "create" an account for Captivate Prime.

If they use the same creds to create (associate) their account to Prime it seems to work fine after that.

So that would be the first thing I check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is experienceing a huge issue. I have been battling it for several months. There is a huge lag issue with many aspects of Prime.

Linking accounts

Assigning training in a learning plan

Availablity of the Badge once a course is complete

Search feature failing 

The fixes have been very slow to come.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources