• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lots of Issues with Prime - CP9

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working with a responsive project in Captivate 9, and when I preview my project in the browser, it displays what appears to be a default playbar.

However, when I publish to Prime, the default CP9 playbar is gone, and it is replaced by a different playbar.

Is there anyway to disable the Prime playbar, and use the CP9 preview playbar?

If not, will the CP9 playbar show up if I use a different LMS?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: When I view the course as a learner on my mobile device, it does not appear the way I designed the mobile portrait in CP9. It shows a punched in version of the desktop design. Not only that but the Prime playbar disappears as soon as the screen is touched. Any ideas?

EDIT2: I've published my project as a SWF zip file, but when I upload it to Prime, it says the content is not supported. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks to be more of a Prime question than a Captivate question. If you agree, will move the thread to the Prime forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources